Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STOP GAMBLING START CARDING FOR REAL

russian_plug

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
Hey guys, i might be new here, but i am definitely not new to the art of carding. Newbies are you tired of reading free outdated guides that don't explain much to you? Pro's are you looking for new advanced methods of carding top notch sites like tigerdirect and newegg? Then this is for you. The best kept secret. Here is the most extensive, up to date, detailed and thorough CARDERS holy grail written by the Godfather of carding.Most of the guides on the web only vaguely go through the process of carding, and if youre just starting out, lots of detail is key. This will teach you everything from what is carding, finding the best CC and fullz, taking over a cardholders account to the famous stripe cash-out method, step by step in plane English.

Also includes
PSD credit card scans
PSD utility bill scans
XLS credit card scans
PHP files for Stripe cashout and libraries etc

They could be purchased separately or together with the guide, if you are interested or wanna know more contact me on ICQ, would also help with tutorials and questions for free. Only here for a short while. Thanks
Please and Please and Please serious people only, scammers,ripper, liars back off!