Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SELLING GOOD CC US CA UAE ALL WORLD

Advertisement

refresh123

Credits
Hello EveryOne

I am offering an exclusive service of selling high-quality credit card information worldwide, exclusively through Telegram.

My credit card details are carefully sniffed for accuracy, with a validity rate of 90% and above. I provide daily updates on fresh bins upon request. Please note that I do not share any specific bins with others, so kindly refrain from asking.
If any purchased credit card becomes inactive, I will promptly replace it within 2 minutes. However, please be aware that certain bins are non-refundable.

I do not provide samples or free credit cards for testing purposes. You can purchase one and evaluate the quality yourself.
Currently, I accept payment in BTC, ETH, and USDT. Please note that a minimum of 1 confirmation is required for any payment you make.

Please keep in mind that I am not responsible for the credit card balance. My sole focus is on selling credit cards, and I do not offer any instruction on methods.
Additionally, I cannot be held liable for issues such as bin, device, or method locks.

Finally, please be aware that by making a purchase, you are agreeing to my terms.

Escrow accepted. Thank you.

Telegram: https://t.me/mastermaster69

Advertisement