Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

russian_plug

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
IMPORTANT: here is the confirmation of this method

After the transaction is completed and the MTCN (Money Transfer Tracking Number) is received, pick up your phone and call Western Union. What is the point of this action? Evident. If a scammer wants to cheat someone like we do, he will not talk on the phone. He'll hide behind his gadgets and cross his fingers, hoping for the best. Here, it is profitable to do otherwise. We will call them and tell them that we just sent someone a transfer for a certain amount. We will give them more information.

Full SSN, DOB (date of birth). Why do we need to do this? Because we need to make sure that this "Someone" gets the money we send, because he "desperately needs it." This person should always be someone you know — a family member or a very close friend. I'll give a sample dialogue for example.

“Hi, my name is Linda, I sent money using my bank account to my nephew in New York. Here is my MTCN. I'm calling to see if I need any more information. My full SSN, my DOB, anything else? I ask because I need this translation to arrive without any problems. My nephew is counting on me and I am all that he has. I've never sent money with Western Union before, so I'm worried if I'm doing it right. I cannot afford to make a mistake. I used my account, so I want to know when the money will come? Oh, on the day the shipment was made. Fine. I just called to make sure I did everything right, he really needs money. His father John, my brother, died last year, so I am looking after him. He went to college and he is a great student. I'm sorry, that I have deviated from the topic. Do you need anything else from me? Nothing? OK, great. Thank you for your time."

This is the essence. When I talk to them, I play a role. I speak as someone who really cares about their nephew. I'm exaggerating like crazy. However, it works. Their fraud filters are triggered when any specific amount is sent. If the employee who is viewing this transfer does not like something, they cancel it. Calling in person and talking to someone on the phone, explaining our "situation" to them, our translations go through without a hitch. The agent we spoke to will tag the transfer, noting that they spoke to us and that is legal.

Three reasons why I like this way:

1. This is an ACH transfer, which means that one bank (WesternUnion) takes money to withdraw money from another bank (our fulls (personal data of the cardholder and herself)). These types of transfers are the same that would occur if you cashed a check written out for you. They are not blocked because they are more secure than a debit card, which can be easily lost. While a $ 2,100 debit card purchase has a high likelihood of rejection due to low limit or suspicious activity, an ACH transfer will very rarely be rejected when funds are available.

2. Money is not withdrawn from your bank account until it is sent to us. This keeps us under wraps until it's too late to do something about it.

3. When you send money to someone, you send it to them in the COUNTRY in which they are located, and not to a specific location in WesternUnion. And the police are not in a position to catch you at some point where transfers are issued. They just do not know which branch you are going to receive money from. It's impossible.

If you have a fictitious identity, you can get a transfer to that name. To withdraw funds, you will need to provide your name, MTCN number and the answer to the test question. With WesternUnion, you don't need to have an actual document to collect your money. You can tell them that you have lost your wallet and passport. The most important are the MTCN and the answer to the test question. If you have these two things, then everything is fine. You will receive cash in less than 5 minutes.

Make sure you don't park near the WU office when you get paid to avoid security cameras. I usually park on the street and walk to WesternUnion. I also receive money 50-70 km from my house.

Once I even drove an hour to another state to pick up two transfers. Inconvenience? Yes. Was it worth it? Yes. I made $ 4600 in cash in one day. It will be best if I never return to this place again. I am doing all these things to be safe. The importance of this cannot be overstated! This is the most important thing to me, and it should be the most important thing to you. Instead of collecting money from a pick-up point, you can also transfer money to your account. The steps are the same. The only difference is that you enter the code and bank number. Unlike Venmo (a payment service operated by PayPal), which seems to cancel everything related to bank accounts, you won't have this problem.

You can do this as many times as you like. The only thing is that you have to use a different personality every time.

Important points to remember:

1. Choose pick-up points 50-70 km from home.

2. Park away from the compartment and cameras and walk.

3. Don't look suspicious. Smile! Ask how the employees are doing! Behave normally. Continue the conversation if you can. Keep them busy talking and processing your translation at the same time.

This is their job, and you take YOUR money!

Learn the first method well. Read it again and get your lazy ass up.

Method number 2. Cash out a bank account through checks.

What you need:

• Fulls (personal information of the cardholder) ~ 10 $ Evo
• feykovye person with Fools ~ 40 $ the Evo
• Fake utility bill ~ 10 $ the Evo
• Business, registered in the state in which you live 20-40 $ Secretary of State
• Federal EIN (number that the US tax office assigns to businesses and private entrepreneurs) free on the IRS website
• Mailbox ~ $ 20 Post Office
• CheckByPhonePro.com account free online
• Business bank account online ~ 0-150 $ Online / Evo
• Bank accounts for withdrawals ~ 20-30 $ Evo
• Checks for business 20 $ Office Max Basic | $ 120 High Security Checks Online
• Free Check Template
• Free Phone Call Confirmation Friend?
• Second skin ~ 5 $ Walmart
• Disposable phone
• Fake email

Method Brief

We are going to withdraw money from several bank accounts at the same time using ACH transfers.

The Detailed Method

This method is certainly much more difficult to use. However, it will bring a much larger profit. This method brought me $ 18,000 in just one day. And the good part is it could have doubled in value. However, I just didn't want to leave my funds hanging for another day before cashing out. Since this method is more complex, we will go through it together from start to finish. Then we'll move on to details. You are about to create a business. In this example, the business is a design studio.