Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Manual for cashing out bank accounts USA 2024 part 1

russian_plug

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
1. Introduction.
2. Cash out a bank account in Western Union.
3. Bank account withdrawal and check cashing.

Time to get crazy how rich!

Thank you for choosing to invest in this guide. I want to start by telling you a little about myself and my motivation.

Introduction.

I started working on the darknet based on a basic need - the need to provide for my family. I was tired of endless searching, struggling, and looking for a way to solve all this. I had ideas, things to do and other projects that I wanted to carry out; however, my problem was an acute shortage of capital. As soon as I found out what the deep internet has to offer, it was as if I had my sight. I quickly realized that most of the information sold is absolute crap. The sad part: It took me roughly $ 2,000 in investment and a lot of tutorials to figure it out. However, I continued to absorb all the information I could process.

I studied ways to cheat, and I focused on how you can benefit from it - both in the "good" way and in the "bad" way. Having looked at all the ways of fraud, I found my "point" in these bank entrances. I was going to figure out how to cash out someone's account by having the person's credentials and how to use that to my advantage while staying safe. Everyone is looking for a way to cash out the bank accounts they have access to, but they are struggling to find options that do not involve sending their money across the ocean to another account just to cheat. I searched everything I could about banking fraud, account and check scams. I have read stories about people who were arrested for this. I found out how they were approached. Interestingly, everyone who got caught turned out to be an idiot. Literally.

They accessed the bank account number and bank code, and cashed checks - IN THEIR OWN NAME! They returned to the same place over and over again to commit the same crime. My God, that was crazy.

I also needed to understand how banks and police investigate such crimes. This would give me the information I need to work out a reverse strategy to stay out of the radar, stay off the radar. Then I looked at some of the major US operations. There have been groups of people who have used this type of scam to make hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of 2-3 years. In one case, they were caught, because a low-level cashier was caught due to his own cretinism, and laid all of them. In another, the entire group was covered because they became too reckless. In both cases, you do not have a group working in your illegal activities.

To do this job, you need to be disciplined. You have to be smart. Some might argue, "yes, but breaking the law isn't smart in the first place, so it doesn't make sense." However, you can do illegal things and still be smart. Six years ago (damn bro, I'm getting old!) I spent $ 1,000 in counterfeit $ 20 bills in less than 2 weeks. They weren't even the best quality; but - I was resourceful. I changed into a suit and tie, shaved clean, and went into small shops buying things for $ 1-3. I smiled at them, asked how they were doing, how their day was going; praised them for the arrangement of their shops. I didn't look like I was some kind of villain, so I didn't raise suspicions. I have never had any problem paying all these bills.

I know this is an introduction, and I know that I am drifting a little along the tree BUT: you have to be smart.

What I really want is for people who just need money to move forward. If your goal is $ 10,000, great. If the goal is $ 50,000, great. My goal is to give you some proven strategies to achieve this while staying free. The main thing I did and what you need to do is determine your breakpoint. At what point are you going to stop? For me, that figure is $ 100,000. I will achieve this within 2-3 months if I take my time. What's your plan? Think and write down this number. I guarantee you won't cheat forever. Most of my strategies involve getting cash in person. For me it is less stressful and makes the most sense. I am using good OPSEC (security measures): I have some fake personalities, a great hat and glasses, which are enough to disguise me from CCTV cameras (if it ever came to that). I never go to the same place twice. I plan like a bitch. I use common sense.

I'll try to be as detailed as I can, so there shouldn't be many questions left by the end.

This is not a walk in the park. It will take real time and real effort. If all goes well, you will be putting money in your pocket in 1-3 days.

Stand out from the crowd:

I can right now hear you shouting: “Stand out from the crowd ?! I'm fucking trying to merge! "

Listen to me.

What I will now focus on is something that needs to be understood very well. It will determine whether you succeed or fail, using not only my method, but any other method on the darknet.

Imagine: there are two people.

Guy # 1 is a white guy, he is 5 feet tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He wears very baggy blue jeans. He has a white shirt in size XXXL but only weighs 80kg. He has worn white Nikes and a cap with a visor back. He does not smile and behaves like an asshole. He smells of trouble.

Guy # 2 is a white guy of the same height with brown hair and brown eyes. He is wearing a suit and thin tie that fit him perfectly. Neat case, shiny black Calvin Klein shoes. His smile and demeanor are bright. It smells like success.

One of these two gentlemen was stealing from people's bank accounts, using their credit cards to buy goods on the Internet, using fake IDs and writing shit out of stores. Based only on the appearance and your feelings - who would you blame for the crimes? I'm sure 95% of you will say this is the # 1 guy. Why? Simply because he fits the stereotypical profile of someone who commits such crimes.

What I mean is we have to be different. We need to eliminate any hint of doubt about how we speak, how we dress, and how we communicate with others. The strategies I'm going to show you - they work with just this kind of thinking system. Look at what you are doing from the perspective of other people and you will understand how to forestall any suspicious feelings or thoughts. If you can approach any situation in this way, you have a chance of success.

Let's get started)

Method # 1: cash out a bank account through Western Union

What you need:

• Fake ID ~ $ 40 Evo
• Bank account for withdrawal ~ $ 20- $ 30 Evo
• SSN / DOB - ssndob.so
• Socks ports ~ $ 10 vip72.com
• Mint.com - free
• Disposable phone
• Fake email

Method Brief

We are going to send a transfer to Western Union using people's bank account.

Detailed Method

Buy a bank account with credentials. The most popular of these is Wells Fargo. However, it doesn't matter which one you use. You will only need to enter it once. Make sure you are using socks with an IP address within 8-16 km of the location of the account you are trying to log in with. After you log in, you will receive an account number and bank code located in the Account Services section and in the Reports and Documents section. Write them down. You will then receive the full name and address of the account holder. You will find them in the same section. Write this down as well.

You have the option to customize Mint.com. By installing it, you will be able to track any deposits made to this account, including Western Union micro-deposits, if you decide to manually check your account.

This way, you no longer have to log into this account - there is a risk of being blocked. With the full name of the bank account holder, the last 4 digits of the ssn (social security number), address, account number, bank code and login credentials, go to WesternUnion.com. We will "Send money online" using a bank account. The registration page will ask for the sender's personal information. Use the name and address you received above. For the phone number, you can use the Google Voice number. Or, if your disposable phone is an Android / iPhone, there are apps that will give you the ability to get different phone numbers. The three I use are:

• Google Voice
• Talkatone
• Dingtone

This allows me to work with multiple numbers right from my phone. Whichever number you choose, make sure you can also send outgoing calls to it - this will be very important.

Next comes the email. I have one centralized dummy Googlemail account. When I need to create bogus mail accounts, I create a new email account and then forward all incoming emails to that mail, so I don't have to log into multiple accounts all the time. This saves time. Then we will manually add our bank account to send funds. This is done with two micro-investments and will take 1-2 days. Use mint.com to keep track of your deposits. When you see them, log in to Western Union and enter them. Then we select the amount we want to send and the person to whom we want to send. Please note that WesternUnion allows you to send a maximum of $ 2,999 to a person or other bank account. We need to stay within this limit. Personally, I choose an amount between $ 2,100 and $ 2,600, and I think that's a good range. Most of the accounts I use contain over $ 10,000, so it doesn't really matter in terms of availability of funds.

It's a good idea to set up a test question. In my opinion, this makes the transfer even more secure, because only the person to whom you are sending money will know the test question. Most transfers take 2-3 days and are available for pickup in the morning at around 10am. WesternUnion will let you know when funds will be available.