Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lots of money just with his identity card !

russian_plug

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
This method works all over the world, no need to invest and it's legal ! If you like this kind of sharing, don't forget to like and left click on my profile, to see my other tutorials in threads ! I pass you the link of an e-book in EN and its virus total. Complete and fully detailed tips on how to make the most money with just your ID ! + Proof of earnings + Maximize your earnings with my tip for passive earnings ! Everything is explained in the E-book ! And many more ways to earn with your smartphone and computer. Just follow all the steps and tips as I suggest to have a better income! Lots of sites will be used for a top performance ! In maximum gain it is not less than 3250$ which are in the key!!! ( Good luck with these lotteries offered ! ) Don't hesitate to take the picture of your ID card facing the sun in the middle of the day to be sure to be verified ! Withdrawal methods : Paypal, BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE Bank What you need : ⦁ A computer or a smartphone ⦁ A browser ⦁ An internet connection ⦁ An ID card ! Method : Don't hesitate to ask me your questions in comments and feel free to tell me in comments or with a blue thumb if you liked this share !