Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Experiences on Dump Trailer Leasing: Manufacturers and Fleet Operations

Advertisement

Jessesteet

Credits
Hey everyone,

Do any of you here rent dump trailers for your company, or do you use dump trailers for private or commercial use? I'm always keen on learning how others in the business are running their fleets and what brands you're having success with.

I thought I'd share my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I chose to go with Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a wonderful decision.

I own four of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I made a trip down to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they shipped the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely reliable and have made a significant difference in my operations. If you're considering a new dump trailer, I highly recommend giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Francispriog

Credits

MorrissDor

Credits
Ircl Ukraine SINKS Russian Black Sea flagship Moskva as missile strike blows up cruiser weeks after Snake Island standoff
DESPERATE cops are plotting a game-changing move to snare the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case, an insider has claimed.Ex-pal turned police informer Helge 颅B is currently assisting officers investigating Christian B.6Police scouring stanley cup the Arade Dam reservoirCredit: Dan Charity6Chri stanley water bottle stian B is the prime suspect in Maddiestanley gertuves x27 disappearance6Maddie disappeared from her holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007Credit: HandoutAnd the Sun Online understands police plan to hand a dossier on Christian B, 45, to his former friend in a bid to throw up fresh leads.They also want to speak to Helge B, 52, about a number of new leads they are working on.聽Our insider said: Helge spent many years at the side of Christian B travelling with him and being his partner in crime. This means he has a huge amount of knowledge about where Christian was, what he was doing and what his motivations were for him being in particular places at specific times.聽Read more Wor Uwbm Las Vegas on alert as police chief deems ISIS video that warns of attack on sin city a credible threat
SHOTS were fired as a gunman stormed a car dealership and took hostages in the bidon stanley US.SWAT teams rushed to the scene in an armed stand-off with the shooter at Sky Motors in Tacoma, Washington this morning.3 A police chief says cops are negotiating with a man who took hostages and fired shots at a car dealership in TacomaTh stanley en mexico e man took at least one hostage before shots were heard ringing out from inside the building.He barricaded himself inside and exchange fire with armed police at the scene.Local cops confirmed that the suspect was hit once and was wearing body armour. He was then taken into custody.The county sheriffs office posted online: Suspect is in custody after exchanging gunfire with deputies.3 SWAT teams are on the scene and the public has been warned to stay away from the area3 Po stanley tumblr lice at the scene believe the drama is the result of a botched armed robbery Suspect was wearing body armour is believed to have been hit by a round fired by our deputies. We a

Advertisement