Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

russian_plug

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
Looking for partners ,performed on pc ,need firefox,vpn or socks5 ,the usual

the method needs you to put $500 in a electrum wallet , BUT we will just need the address , you wont deposit the btc anywhere,nor send to me either (in fact ,i will be the one who will send btc to you in a section of this method ,so the risk is for me ) , after the verification you can send it back where it was , remember 40% of the cashout is mine if you interested let me know and if have any question please ask me

these two sites, that give some free cards in exchange of verifying the address (so no need to deposit) they give one or two free cards
,but they are vulnerable to race condition,meaning we can stop and modify html request before
they go into server , and double these giftcards x8,x16 , x32, they don't accept blockchain or paxful wallet ,only lightweight like electrum , you know when you lend money from a bank ,but first they see if you have something ? its kinda like that