Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OB ONE M2 Browning

OB ONE M2 Browning 2023-10-12

Advertisement

russian_plug

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
russian_plug submitted a new resource:

OB ONE M2 Browning - RUSSIAN.

View attachment 83
OB ONE M2 Browning 1.0.0
[_1.Original Base Anomaly From Github
[_2.Fully translated into Italian
[_3.NEW STYLE ICONS
[_4.NEW STYLE WINDOWS
[_5.ADD RESPONSE TO SAVE SETTINGS
[_6.ADD RESPONSE TO SAVE CONFIGS
[_7.ADDED PROPERTIES FOR READING .ANOM + .SVB + .LOLI FILES
[_8.EXTREMELY CLEAN AND FAST CODE, NOT CONTAINING MALICIOUS SOFTWARE!!!
View attachment 84

Read more about this resource...

Jessesteet

Credits
Hey everyone,

Do any of you hire dump trailers as part of your business, or do you use dump trailers for personal or business use? I'm always curious about learning how others in the business are managing their fleets and what brands you're having success with.

I thought I'd share my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of research and comparisons, I chose to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my entire business, and it has been a great decision.

I currently have four of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely reliable and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're considering a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!

Advertisement