Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Experiences on Dump Trailer Rentals: Companies and Fleet Operations

Advertisement

Jessesteet

Credits
Hey everybody,

Do any of you folks hire dump trailers for your company, or do you use dump trailers for private or commercial use? I'm always keen on learning how others in the industry are running their fleets and what brands you're having success with.

I wanted to share my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I run a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I chose to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my entire business, and it has been a great decision.

I currently have 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I made a trip down to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely dependable and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences!

MorrissDor

Credits
Lbgr RTC constantly re-evaluates routes fares schedules
They huddled at a Las Vegas resort to reflect on what their minds can t erase nearly 40years after the end of the Vietnam War.About 25 River Rats 鈥?men who wore black berets in the brown-water Navy and fired machine guns from fast-moving boats and low-flying helicopters over the Mekong River delta 鈥?reunited last week for the 12th time since the war ended April30, 1975. We re still in the healing process in many ways. Vietnam has not left us, said co-organizer, author and river patrol boat veteran Ralph Christopher, of Las Vegas. At 64, he is the youngest of the group. The reunion is really about helping my guys come back together. In 1970 alone, five years before South Vietnam s capital, Saigon, fell to communist North Vi adidas yeezy etnamese and Viet Cong forces, nearly 100 sailors of the brown-water Navy were killed in action or died of wounds. They were among more than 2,570 Navy war dead from 1960 until 1975, according to the grou dunk homme p s historian, ret stanley cups ired Chief Warrant Officer-3 Ralph J. Fries. Ccie Puschnig named Clark County School District s chief negotiator
After their concert with New Kids on the Block Sunday at Mandalay Bay, the Backstreet Boys hosted the official a stanley cup fter party at stanley tumblers Gallery Nightclub Planet Hollywood . Members Nick Carter and Howie Dorough performed a few songs. Photo courtesy Ang adidas campus 80s ela Weiss/ WireImage .

MorrissDor

Credits
Qbsl Second day of jury deliberations in Kyle Rittenhouse trial end with no verdict
WASHINGTON AP 鈥?President Joe Biden s choice to lead U.S. diplomacy at the United Nations, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, has been confirmed by the Senate. The vote reflected a divide between the Biden administration s determination to re-engage with the world body on multiple fronts and former President Donald Trump s transactional diplomacy that often adidas samba og left the U.S. isolated internationally. Many Republicans opposed her because they said she was soft on China and would not stand up for U.S. principles at the United Nations. Thomas-Greenfield, who will be the third African-American and second African-American woman to hold the job, had nike dunk high rejected those concerns in her conf asics gel irmation hearing. Yaah Dispute pulls CBS off the air for DirecTV customers
By MICHELLE CHAPMANAP Business WriterNEW YORK AP 鈥?The world s largest aircraft fleet was grounded for hours by a cascading outage in a government system that delayed or cancelled thousands of flights across the U.S. on Wednesday.The White House initially said that there was no evidence of a cyberattack behind the outage that ruined travel plans for millions of passengers. President Joe Biden said Wednesday morning that he s directed the Department of Transportation to investigate.Whatever the cause, the outage revealed how dependent the world largest economy is on air travel, and how dependent air travel is on an antiquated computer system called the Notice to Air Miss jordan ions, or NOTAM.Before commencing a flight, pilots are required to consult NOTAMs, which list potential adverse impacts on flights, from runway con hoka trekkingschuhe struct airforces ion to the potential for icing. The system used to be telephone-based, with pilots calling dedicated flight service stations for the information, but has moved

MorrissDor

Credits
Hkdt Backpackers hotspot on tropical Thai island Koh Tao is haunted by nine tragedies despite it s popularity for partying
POLICE have warned that a new terrifying phenomenon of drug-crazed bloodthirsty alligators could be created by stanley cup druggies flushing meth down the loo.In a jokey warning, Tennessee police said that ducks, geese, and other fowl could potentially become crazed monsters if they accidentally ingested the drug, a powerful stimulant known to cause aggres stanley cup sion, paranoia and even extreme arousal.2 Dubbed meth-gators, the terrifying phenomenon doesnt bear thinking aboutCredit: Getty - ContributorThe Loretto Police department in Tenessee made the comments after catching a crack dealer trying to flush 12 grams of the stuff down his loo.The suspect also flushed several items of drug paraphernalia, leading cops to joke that any unsuspecting beast uncov stanley bottle ering the stash would even have a pipe to smoke it with.The suspect was charged with drug possession with intent for resale, possession of drug paraphernalia, and tampering with evidence.Tennessee cops posted a warning on Facebook Kzzn Former female Nazi camp secretary, 96, arrested after going on the run from nursing home hours before Holocaust trial
SCIENTISTS are studying a mummified body dating back to the 16th century - and believe it could help cure arthritis.The mummy has been well-preserved and his bones contain traces of the rheumatoid condition.3 Scientists are studying a 16th Century mummy that may unl stanley cup ock the secrets of rheumatoid arthritisCredit: AFP or licensorsIt was discovered in a convent in the town of Guano, Ecuador, and is being studied by French pathologist Dr Philippe Charlier.Rheumatoid arthritis was firs stanley flasche t found in America before the arrival of Christopher Columbus.Dr Charlier explained: The mummy of Guano may be the link missing that will allow us stanley thermos mug to understand how this disease, which was originally American, then became a global disease by hybridisation, by the confrontation between two worlds. The dead have a lot to tell usDr Philippe CharlierThe mummy is聽believed to be a friar and guardian of the convent from 1560 to 1565,聽according to the San Francisco University of Quito, who participates in th

Advertisement