Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thoughts on Dump Trailer Rentals: Manufacturers and Managing Fleets

Advertisement

Jessesteet

Credits
Hey everyone,

Do any of you here lease dump trailers for your company, or do you have dump trailers for private or business use? I'm always curious about hearing about how others in the industry are managing their fleets and what brands you're finding success with.

I wanted to talk about my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of research and comparisons, I chose to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my entire business, and it has been a wonderful decision.

I now have 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all fitted with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they shipped the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely dependable and have made a significant difference in my operations. If you're considering a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!

Advertisement