Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thoughts on Dump Trailer Leasing: Companies and Fleet Operations

Advertisement

Jessesteet

Credits
yo whats up everyone,

Do any of you here lease dump trailers for your enterprise, or do you have dump trailers for private or business use? I'm always keen on understanding how others in the industry are running their fleets and what brands you're finding success with.

I thought I'd share my experience with Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I run a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of research and comparisons, I chose to go with Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a great decision.

I own 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all fitted with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely reliable and have made a significant difference in my operations. If you're considering a new dump trailer, I highly recommend giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences!

JeromeInede

Credits
Отказное письмо (ОП) – это документ, который удостоверяет, что изделие/товар/материал не подлежат обязательной оценке качества и получению сертификата/декларации в определённой системе https://vc.ru/life/1331217-otkaznoe-pismo-gde-poluchit-i-skolko-stoit-oformlenie

MorrissDor

Credits
Vyca Heavy rain lightning in Las Vegas cause flooding power outages 鈥?PHOTOS
Revisions to two Nevada laws would expand covering college costs for children of state employees who died in the line of duty and waive out-of-state tuition fees for dependents of activity military members.The Assembly education committee heard proposed rev yeezy slide isions during a meeting Tuesday, but took no action on either bill.Assemblywoman Maggie Carlton, D-Las Vegas, presented Assembly Bill 1. The bill expands an existing program that provides financial assistance for colleges to children of firefighters and police officers killed in the line of duty. Carlton&rsquo revisions would expand the benefits to children of any public employee. In 2015, Carlton&rsquo bill passed the Assembly unanimously but died in the Senate, Carlton said. “Rather than make it more complex and still eliminate some possible employee we decided to let the bill lie,” she said. “This is just o dunk homme ne small thing we can do for the public employees of this state.&rdqu stanley quencher o; Assembly Bill 24 would expand Igio Trails parks keep Southern Nevadans active in summer
new balance 550 new balance stanley thermos

Advertisement