Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

this place is solidid seems

russian_plug

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
I was on DNM for years not for this but other things never got hacked ir robbed .a week a cirus victor got me fro the righteous scam 600$ going for that 5000$ not on dnm The reg market seem s seedier than the dnm ,,..But sick of tor and D's wanna learn knowledge to to help my family , I prosper ....
I was mad at first then laughed it was a righteous scam I wannted alot $, to easy and lost 600 btc...got nada...
I will just absorb ask dumb qestions...and learn asmuch as I can from you old heads,,....I loved ab because escrow,the last 1 I trusted my people always fe100% at ship .this is a whole diff ball game hope to learn....bought alot of tutorials on dnm...but will pay a donation or membership $...do'nt hack me lol!MY FIRST TIME i got got........in years,fake gold chains in lauderdale.3o years ago the were bronze lol! hello and good day fro southeast...hope to visit with your knowlege soon. No one would teach only sell tuts ,I never asked but....now I wanna LEARN TIRED LIVING PAY STUB TO stub.Any reading ,leanings I will .be a good student.Thanks for leeting a grom on here.
To old to dig,too proud to beg,