Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am new to Carding

russian_plug

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
Hi guys, I want to share a little bit of my knowledge and skills with you. How they say "The more you learn, the more you earn " . Hope this tutorial can help you out.

***ONLY FOR EDUCATION PURPOSE ONLY ****

CARDING BASICS 101 by Juan Camaney
[Private Carding Classes $200 for 5 hours per week. ** ONLY 9 SUBSCRIPTION LEFT ! ICQ: 698367062 Jabber [email protected] ]

So basically there is 2 types of carding, In-Store Carding and Online or Virtual Carding. In-Store carding is going in physical person with a good embossed card with a good valid info (usually called dumps or dumped info ) and buying a product. This embossed card should pass good verification methods like UV light , VISA or MC logo, first 4 digits that match with printed 4 digits and match cvv. Most of dumps dont have 3 cvv numbers so you need to use social engineering and make that the cashier or you type "000" for cvv when you are purchasing in the store terminal.

Some guys are good to order online and sending a guy to pick up stuff in store. This method is pretty hot but if you use good bin and rdp with a good ID and card embosser you can make good money.

if you really want to learn about carding, you need to learn most of this codes, this can help you and avoid getting arrest or verifying mistakes, etc.

Merchant Codes for In-Store carding

Merchant Codes:

00 Approved
01 Refer to Card Issuer
02 Refer to Card Issuer, special condition
03 Invalid Merchant
04 Pick up card
05 Do not honor
06 Error
07 Pick up card, special condition
08 Honor with identification
09 Request in progress
10 Approval for partial amount
11 Approved VIP
12 Invalid Transaction
13 Invalid Amount
14 Invalid card number
19 Re-enter transaction
21 No action taken
30 Format Error
41 Lost card Pick up
43 Stolen card Pick up
51 Not sufficient funds
52 No checking account
53 No savings account
54 Expired card
55 Pin incorrect
57 Transaction not allowed for cardholder
58 Transaction not allowed for merchant
61 Exceeds withdrawal amount limit
62 Restricted card
63 Security violation
65 Activity count limit exceeded
75 Pin tries exceeded
76 Unable to locate previous
77 Inconsistent with original
78 No account
80 Invalid transaction date
81 Cryptographic PIN error
84 Pre-authorization time to great
86 Cannot verify PIN
89 MAC error
91 Issuer unavailable
92 Invalid receiving institution id
93 Transaction violates law
94 Duplicate transaction
96 System malfunction

What do I need for real In Store Carding ?
1st Cash to buy good valid info and equipment
2nd Understanding basics like BINS, dumps 101, 121, 201, 221, Debit + Pin, Credit etc.
3rd Equipment:
* Computer-laptop
* Encoder ( Called MSR206 also AMC722. I recommend getting special deal for $650.00 you get MSR206 + Exeba Encoding Software + 50 loco or hico cards. (contact me for more info )
* Good Quality ID ( Dont card with your original name, fake id need to be really good )

Dumps - I can get classic, gold, platinum, world, business, signature etc. If this is your first time you may want to get classic and start by shopping for low end items. IE anything under $200-$500. Now classics working not good and will go for 1 or 3 times that but the general rule of thumb is under $300 and you should be okay. Gold and Platinum for items above $500 but say to $1,000 and Business, Signature $1,000 and above. These are just suggestions.

Dumps Example:
B4147400128678750^ ^170310110000521
4147400128678750=170310110000521

B4147400128669098^ ^171210110000898
4147400128669098=171210110000898

*NOTE in the space Between ^ ^ you should type the name of the ID you are using for carding

* HEY WAIT MY SELLER ONLY GAVE ME TRACK 2, WHAT DO I DO ?!

Take example of last dump Track2 (this is a dump):
Example dump info: 4888603170607238=15051011203191805191 PATACSIL/DAVID Bank
of America, N.A. (USA) CREDIT PLATINUM United States of America

REMEMEBER THIS IS ONLY FOR VISA AND MASTER CARD(16digits) , AMEX HAS 15
DIGITS, this doesn't work for Amex

TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
* Get into The Correct Mind Frame: REMEMBER YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL CARD HOLDER SO ACT LIKE IT! But always be prepare and have good excuses if something happens, for example if the terminal says: " Pick up Card " you need to recover the card and say " Let me call my wife maybe she is using her too and our accounts are linked, I will be right back" . Get the card and walk away to your car .

* If you are a beginner please card in low risk store where there is no AVS system (Address Verification System- verifies cardholders real addy, sometimes only uses zipcode.
). Avoid Gas Stations or big stores like Wmart Kmart Etc.

This is are the In Store Carding Basics

* Online or Virtual Carding *

The first step is to know about anonymity and security. You need to understand how IP address and SOCKS works so you can be able to card good stuff. For virtual carding you need a good cvv, a good example is this one:

Now we are going to need good cardable website that doesn't have to much security. For example we can try cookiessf.com for apparel . (any shopify checkout website is good )

Then we need a good IP address that match our cvv. for example for the cvv #1 we need an ip address from Denver Colorado or something close to that.

To change IP address we need a a VPN + RDP (Remote Desktop or good SOCKS + Proxy ) I can provide you this for $300 a year and cvv around 10- 15$ depends on bin and country

Until now we have CVV, IP SOCKS or VPN and a cardable website. We are going to need a good address or drop to send physical stuff, I recommend address in USA because most of the online stores dont ship internationally.

When you are doing checkout use Billing CVV name as Shipping Name , the same with phone number. You will only change your shipping address , city and zipcode.

This is all for now folks! Hope you like my tutorial and you make good money $ : )

IF you like my tutorial and my job please donate any BTC

I Have extra tutorials and tools for sell :