Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[ FIXED ] SILENT CRYPTO MINER ( ~100$/day)

Advertisement

actuvia

Credits

Main Features

• Native & .NET - Miner installer and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
  • Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
  • Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide payload behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe or other processes
  • CPU & GPU Mining - Can mine on Both CPU and GPU (Nvidia & AMD)
  • Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
  • Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
  • Watchdog - Replaces the miner file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
  • Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a URL every 100 minutes
  • Bypass Windows Defender - Adds exclusions into Windows Defender for the general folders the miner uses
  • Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" and kills them if found

You bear the full responsibility of your actions and acknowledge that this software was created for educational purposes only.

This software's main purpose is NOT to be used maliciously, or on any system that you do not own, or have the right to use.

By using this software, you automatically agree to the above.

since the repository for the mining software has been deleted, i can only give it out through telegram contacts, thank you.

actuvia

Credits
still opening spots , be quick if you dont want to miss out because i will close it when we reach a certain amount of people

Gregorysmego

Credits
Цена сертификата соответствия ИСО 9001 всегда рассчитывается индивидуально, так как зависит от ряда факторов: сферы деятельности; количества и местоположения площадок; численности. Сертификат выдается сроком на 3 года https://teletype.in/@sezdok/optimalnaya-cena-sertifikata-iso09001-v-rossii

Advertisement