Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

russian_plug

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
I get all giftcards from Bitrefill.com using SQL Injection method to extract data. So any giftcard you see on that site I can get for 35% of original prices.

Partnership rules:
All purchases are carried out through a guarantor service. Send me what gift do you need and its nominal, then I’ll give you the terms and price, then you make a payment to the guarantor and I’ll send you a gift card. You receive it, then check and confirm the deal to the guarantor. As you can see, everything is as fast as possible!

I’m online every day, notifications are turned on, your message won’t bet unnoticed!

My decency as a seller is evidenced by my huge experience, long time at the forum and positive reviews in my profile, and certainly they will be soon in this thread. A 1k euros deposit has also been made to become verified vendor which is kept incase scam reports are opened against me, which gives more insurance and a guarantee of reliability.

Regular customers get benefits in the form of a discounts on gift certificates.

I invite everyone interested in gift cards to cooperate! I could offer a large assortment and almost any certificate you need!

Minimum order is euro or usd 175. For new customers 35%. For $175 you get $500 certificate codes of your choice from bitrefill.com