Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Advertisement

PrimeAdvisor

Credits
!LIKE THE THREAD, DON'T BE A LEECHER!
HI MY CARDER FRIENDS! HI MY NEW CARDER BUDDIES ! HI EVERYONE!
As always I never let you down and new guides are regularly updated.
In the meantime here is a new unseen strong and easy carding method ! This BTC carding works worldwide as all my others, you’ll love it.

Let's talk about the requirements first :

• Smartphone or Computer (Computer recommended)
  • Any country VOIP Number for OTP Verification
  • Fullz with BIN 431307 or any other listed BIN
    • [Note: If you have your own supplier you can go with it also.]
  • Proxy matching fullz city or nearest possible.

Quick focus on the tools needed for your cashouts with this method :

• Smartphone or Computer : I recommend computer for your safety and easyness of method. Rest its totally your choice.
  • VOIP Number : VOIP Number issued in any country means any country in the world, I hope it’s clear for you, even if you will use CCs issued in USA you can use number issued in Europe or Africa or South America or Asia or Russia etc.. etc..
  • BIN 431307: You should have fullz with this 431307 BIN (Its a signature level USA BIN and Ofcourse NON VBV) , Note : If you have a regular CC supplier then purchase from them else you can utilize my private supplier on telegram : @CardWing. Along with Fullz He will provide you card report also.
  • A Proxy matching with CC Owner's home location.
ALL SET =>>

Now Let's Proceed with the method:

So today our site for cashing out our CCs into BTCs is ledn.io . LEDN is a site where users can buy, trade, borrow and lend BTCs. Regarding us we will buy BTCs with cards numbers.

GET YOUR CARDS =>>
As I told previously CCs of bin 431307 are preferred for this carding method in order to get good results, you can also use other bins listed on the following table :
For carding ledn.io here is a fresh list of bins (US, Canada, UK) adapted for carding on their Platform :

USA BINSCANADA BINSUK BINS

💡 Good to know:
Selecting the correct bin on a payment gate is very important because some bins can work on a specific one but cannot be used on another specific one. We regularly do our best to test a large range of bins and make an updated list of bins adapted for each cardable payment gate.

So when you order your cards make sure to ask to your CCs supplier CCs of the BINS listed above.
=>What is BIN? (The term bank identification number (BIN) refers to the first four to six numbers on a payment card. This set of numbers identifies the financial institution that issues the card).
If you have a regular CCs vendor who can supply you CCs of bin 431307 or some other CCs of the bins listed on the previous page that’s perfect otherwise you can contact my private supplier. Telegram : @CardWing
I prefer personally get my cards from him because he’s almost never sold out of CCs bin 431307 and also for the quality/price ratio of the products he provides to me. A full data report is always included with each card sent. In order to make the things clear for you, here is an example of a transaction with this seller

2 SS CWing.png

As you can see I ordered 4 cards at once, I crossed out the confidential infos of these CCs owners for security reasons. This guy add a shot including a test report on each card delivered .

Cwing 1.png

A calculation of the “Max cardable amount” and CC balances are included on these test reports. Keep in mind that it is almost impossible to cashout 100% of a CC balance especially for high balanced cards, We can cashout easily between 20% to 50% of a CC balance when we use good carding methods. Take a look on one of the screenshot got from this vendor:
This is a test report attached with the last card I ordered for carding BTCs on ledn.io

Latest report 2.jpg

As you can see a “Max cardable amount” is calculated according to the CC balance. I’ll add a new guide asap about how to cashout 50% of a high balanced card.
By the way always choose a CC vendor who is able to send you a proof of tests + CC balance like my supplier, this is a guarantee that you won’t waste your money. As you can see here, the balance is $27k and be happy, this is the average balance I get for CCs bin 431307 because these CCs of bin 431307 are CCs of Signature level.

Create your account on ledn.io
Now that you have your:

• Device
  • VOIP Number
  • Proxy
  • Card number (1 of bins listed)
You can create your account on ledn.io

Now create an email address that contains atleast CC owner’s last name, Create your account on ledn.io, verify your phone number and your email address.
Fill the rest of the form with any information you want.

Ledn Registration.png

Ledn Dashboard.png

You will order bitcoins to fill them in your savings account, but as you can see here once you click on deposit, This is what you get:

Ledn KYC Prompt.png

This pop-up indicates that nothing can be done on your savings account while your account on ledn.io isn’t ID verified.
Even deposits in BTC aren’t doable if the account isn’t ID verified.

Bypass the ID verification on your accounts and order your BTC
Now that your account is created you need to verify it for being allowed to use your card on their site to buy your BTCs.
Their verification system is an automatic one, it means you don’t need to wait for approval, It’s instant once your files are uploaded.

Ledn ID Verification.png

Ledn ID Upload Form.png

If you have a reliable seller for Drivers Licenses / Passports / Selfies it’s good otherwise here is my unique ID docs & selfies provider on telegram. (You must Purchase Fullz with IDs and Selfies holding IDs from him)

Screenshot (1).png

I have hidden the rest of the chat for security reasons.

VERIFIED? Let's ORDER YOUR BTCs:

Ledn BTC Order Page.png

Go on "BTC Savings", select "Credit or Debit Card" and Purchase your BTCs.
Select Random amounts between $200 to $600 per order, They lock orders after around $2000 worth of BTCs ordered/day.

order history 2.png

Key Points:

• Avoid unique purchases over $600, Make your orders one after one, leave few minutes between each order.
  • As you can see they apply heavy fees and BTC rate, But we don't care because we pay with stolen CCs numbers but note that more the fees are high on a crypto site/ app, more it's easy to card.
  • Congratulations! You know an easy site where you can cashout bitcoins easily.
  • The screenshot above is what I got in less than 1 hour with only 1 CC BIN 431307

Next Steps:
Exchange your Carded BTC with Clean Ones.

Before using your carded BTC on your personal wallet you have to clean them and there are several ways for that and here are 2 easy ones:
1) BTC mixers: Check on google in order to find legit ones
2) Exchangers: Use sites like changenow.io or letsexchange.io or changelly.com
Let your VPN switched ON and open an exchange (BTC to XMR) on changelly for example. Send your carded
BTC directly on changelly to change them in Monero. Monero is almost impossible to track, use a wallet that you’ll run under your VPN to receive your Monero. Then exchange again your XMR received in BTC. For this last step you can receive your BTC on your personal wallet because your coins are already anonymous.

Cleaning BTC.png

Thanks for READING FOLKS!!

Hit LIKE and Spread LOVE! If you want to encourage me to Find new methods and tutorials like this for you FAM!

My Intro: Myself Prime Advisor (Your 2024 Carding Buddy). Wanna have a talk? : Click Here
My New Channel for New methods and Latest Carding Stuff: Join Now!

Advertisement