Welcome To Crax Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

⭐G2A REFUND METHOD⭐UPDATED OCT 4TH⭐

Advertisement

Killadc

Credits
In this guide, I will show you a repeatable method to make some money (in Bitcoin) by abusing G2A's Instant Refund System. This is the method that is being sold on HackForums & BlackHatWorld.

First thing's first, download the guide.

G2A Instant Refund Exploit:

The PDF guide has the link to the script in it, but I will provide it here to make things easier.

G2A Instant Refund Exploit allows you to get any product from G2A completely for free.
To make this method work, you will need some Bitcoin (because you will have to send a payment for these products, which will be returned to your wallet instantly after making a purchase - this is how this exploit works, but I won’t describe too much here,as everything is described in that eBook.)
Many people are using this method just to get free games from G2A, when the best thing to do is to purchase Steam or Amazon Gift instead.
Gift can be easily sold for Bitcoin on Paxful for example.

You can’t use VPN - because otherwise g2a won’t allow you to create an order.

If we count the time for your Bitcoin transactions to get confirmations and the time you have to wait to create a new order, it's easy to calculate how much can you make daily with this method.
So if you can’t change your IP every order, you can use it like 7-8 times per day.

7 * 5 products * 100 $ Gift = 3500$

So now you have Gift worth $3500. Now what you need to do, is go to
Paxful & sell your gift for Bitcoin. As you can see, for $100 Steam Gift, you will get $72.5 BTC.
So if you buy $500 worth of Steam Gift, 7 times per day with G2A Instant Refund exploit, you can make ~$2200 BTC.

Of course you can go for smaller amounts if you are scared that your BTC won’t be refunded or something, but so far I haven’t experienced any issues.

[How this actually works]
the browser is shifted in another timezone and g2a takes that you sent the payment but does not verify it. Bitbay gives an error AFTER you got your key so your money is refunded instantly.
Some people are using this method to purchase Amazon gift, but there is one problem with Amazon - if g2a contacts them and say that these gift were stolen (by using exploit), they can remove your balance from your Amazon account and cancel your pending orders. If you purchase steam gift and sell them for Bitcoin on paxful, there is nothing g2a or paxful can do.

Join my telegram- https://t.me/+WDGu_5qM_9U3NmI0

Advertisement